As the name implies, Gordon Ramsay chicken parmesan recipe is a chicken parmesan recipe that’s created by the world’s famous chef, Gordon Ramsay. It is one of the most popular chicken preparations in almost every Italian restaurant. Moreover, the dish is a development of Italian cuisine, namely eggplant parmesan. It is high-protein dish because it relies on boneless chicken breast and parmesan cheese with unique flavors. You can combine Gordon Ramsay chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and broccoli rabe and other carbohydrate dishes.
- 4 pieces of boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup provolini cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ smooth black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Wash the chicken breasts, then split each of the chicken breasts into two parts.
- To get smooth meat, and to make sure the ingredients will seep well into the chicken, you can beat it using a rolling pin.
- Season the whole beaten meat with salt and smooth black pepper.
- Pre-heat your oven. If you are using a digital oven, set the temperature to 232 °Celsius or 450 Fahrenheit .
- Prepare 3 bowls. Put the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese to each bowl.
- Put the seasoned chicken breasts into the flour. Mix it well until the flour cover every part of the chicken. After that, put it into the bowl that already filled with eggs and mix it again. Then put it into the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs mixture. Repeat this step until the whole part of the chicken breasts is covered with the flour, eggs, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs
- Set the stove to medium heat. Put olive oil and butter into the pan. Put chicken into pan and cook it for about 3 until 4 minutes.
- Prepare the cooked chicken on a baking sheet. Pour marinara sauce that has been mixed with mozzarella and provolini cheese on top of chicken. For additional taste, just add extra leek on the top.
- Put it in the preheated oven for about 18 until 20 minutes.
- Chicken Parmesan is ready to serve.
You can enjoy this Gordon Ramsay chicken parmesan recipe right after, or when you have arrived at school or workplace if you pack it for breakfast. But remember this dish is best served hot, because the cheese might get a little bit tough if you save it for too long.
After all, chicken parmesan should be an easy dish after you follow this Gordon Ramsay chicken parmesan recipe.