Amy’s vegan mac and cheese is the best food to serve for your family. You need a microwave to make it. The texture of cheese sauce will make you love it.
You can taste the organic rice pasta and cheese come together in a portion of truly tasty food. In the package, you will see the direction to cook it.
The best recipe, you can try is vegan mac and cheese broccoli baked. However, some people want to be gluten-free. For this recipe, you do not need any additional ingredients. Be sure, all of them are provided in the pantry or fridge.
Preparing the ingredients for 30 minutes and baking for 20 minutes. Gluten-free mac and cheese broccoli baked serving size are 6. This recipe can cook at your home.
Here are the ingredients you need to make vegan mac and cheese broccoli baked:
- 12oz uncooked twisted pasta (you can use Bi-Aglut Fusilli)
- 2 1/2 c. uncooked broccoli
- 1 tsp salted butter (you can use Smart Balance)
- 1/3 c. fresh bread crumbs (you can use Katz Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 1/2 c. skim milk (you can change with unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flours (you can use Hodgson Mills Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour)
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
To make the vegan mac and cheese broccoli baked, you can follow step by step below:
- Preheat the oven to 3750 F.
- Coat a shallow 2 quarts baking dish with the cooking spray or you can use butter
- Cook pasta and add broccoli to water for 3 minutes
- Drain the pasta and broccoli
- Prepare the large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs and cook until it is light golden brown
- Remove from heat and place in a small bowl
- Stir in 3 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese and set aside
- Use the same saucepan, whisk milk, flour and onion together
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and always whisking
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until the food thickened for 2 minutes
- Remove from heat
- Stir cheese, mustard, salt and pepper
- Add pasta and broccoli into the baking dish
- Cover with cheese mixture and stir.
- Add the breadcrumbs at the top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until it looks bubbly on edges
If you want to try an easy cooking recipe, try the vegan broccoli and cheese bake or Amy’s vegan mac and cheese. The total calories for serving are 400. Happy cooking!