Pumpkin Iced Coffee Dunkin will come back to spice up your Autumn this year. Everything pumpkin is the highlight of fall season and you definitely can’t wait to smell and taste the hint of pumpkin pie spice in your coffee again. Besides Dunkin, Starbucks pumpkin spice is also the star of the season. But many people said that Dunkin has more authentic pumpkin taste.
Unfortunately, the pandemic has not over yet and it is probably not safe to visit your favorite donut shop in this kind of situation. But there is no need to worry. You don’t have to cancel your pumpkin party because of this because you can make your version of Pumpkin Iced Coffee Dunkin.
Total Time Needed
30 minutes (5-minute preparation time and 25-minute cook time)
- ½ cup cold brew Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Milk
- 2-3 tablespoons Maple Syrup (you can substitute it with any other sweeteners, such as brown sugar, honey, or the beloved Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Swirl Syrup.)
- 3-4 ice cubes
- ¼ tea spoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tablespoons water
- Prepare a small saucepan. Whisk together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, water and maple syrup to make the pumpkin syrup mixture
- Let the pumpkin syrup simmer on low heat and don’t forget to stir it occasionally.
- Set the pumpkin syrup aside and let it cool.
- Pour the pumpkin syrup into the glass once it is cool.
- Pour the cold brew coffee on top of the pumpkin syrup.
- Pour the milk and stir well.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon stick, and pumpkin spices if you want to.
You can make this Pumpkin Iced Coffee Dunkin recipe vegan by substituting the milk with your favorite plant-based milk, such as almond milk, cashew milk, or even coconut milk. The coffee will still taste heavenly no matter what kind of milk you use.
If you are not in the mood of brewing your own coffee, you can simply purchase bottle cold brewed coffee from your favorite coffee shop. You can also use Dunkin Donut Pumpkin Spice Instant Coffee if you are craving the taste of the original coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
Homemade pumpkin iced coffee can be as delicious as the pumpkin spice coffee you usually bought at Dunkin or Starbucks. With this simple recipe, you can enjoy the Pumpkin Iced Coffee Dunkin in the convenience of your own home.