Glass Noodle Pad Thai is one of the most desirable option that every customer wants in Thai restaurant. The unique flavor that comes from the mixed ingredients wrapped with pad Thai sauce never cease to amaze your tongue. That’s why it’s often placed at the upper part of the menu as recommended food.
You might have to get yourself in a queue if you want to order it. No need to worry because you can get the favorite pad Thai at home with this homemade pad Thai recipe. You can use the recipe to prepare a delicious dinner quickly and easily. Note that this Glass Noodle Pad Thai can be used to serve 4 people.
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- ½ cup of grilled peanuts
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 2 limes
- 2 eggs
- 3 chopped green onions
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 30 grams of uncooked meat, you can use chicken, beef, shrimp, or tofu. Cut it into dice-sized pieces.
- 30 grams of rice noodles.
Pad Thai Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce. The amount can be varied according to your taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce, or any sauce you might want
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- Boil the noodles until they are not too ripe then cool them with cold water.
- Put the sauce ingredients in one bowl or cup then stir until well mixed.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and heat it in a pan with medium to high heat. After that, put your meats of choice mixed with garlic and bell pepper into the pan. The duration of cooking depends on what kind of meats you use. Flip one time only. The chicken will take about 3 until 4 minutes, shrimp and tofu should take about 1 until 2 minutes on each side, while beef will take about 8 until 10 minutes on each side.
- Add the eggs along with a bit more oil to the pan then scramble it as you cook.
- Add the peanuts, sauce, bean sprouts, and noodles into the pan. Combine them well.
- Divide and serve in 4 glass. Add extra topping with cilantro, more peanuts, and green onions. It is best served cold.
This recipe is best to use if you ever feel like you want to make some nice Thai Pad dinner. With this Glass Noodle Pad Thai recipe, the satisfaction is guaranteed for you and family.