Everybody knows Jimmy John’s and everybody loves Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich. It’s like one of the most epic recipes of Jimmy John’s which has been in the industry since 1983. If you think that bread is too much for your diet. There is Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich Unwich. This version will give your sandwich in a lettuce warp rather than a pair of thick Italian wheat bread.
As for calories, if you are using the regular wheat bread, the sandwich will provide 990 cals. If you use either French bread or making its unwich version, it has 1020 cals and 630 cals respectively. Read below for details of Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich.
- JJ’s wheat bread
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- 5 slices of cucumber
- 5 pieces of lettuce
- 5 big slices of tomato
- What you need to do firsthand is preparing your JJ’s Italian wheat bread.
- Spread the mayonnaise on top of the bread thoroughly until its top is fully covered by the white cream.
- The next step in making Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich is to arrange your sliced tomato on top of the mayo.
- Now, it is cucumber’s turn to be placed on top of the tomato slices.
- Cover the tomato slices with two slices of provolone cheese.
- Using a bread knife or the back of a spoon, carefully spoon the avocado’s meat and spread it on top of the provolone cheese.
- Cover the avocado spread with another set of provolone cheese.
- Again, cover the provolone cheese with avocado spread thoroughly.
- Like before, you top the avocado spread with another pair of provolone cheese.
- This is where lettuce is put into the sandwich.
- Carefully arrange that lettuce on top of the provolone cheese until it is all covered by the lettuce and is thick with the lettuce.
- Spread mayonnaise above the lettuce thoroughly and end the sandwich tower with another slice of thick wheat bread.
You see, after reading and trying this recipe out, will realize that you can pretty much modify any step or ingredients to suit your preference. For example, if you are not fond of mayo, then you can turn this recipe into Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich No Mayo. Well, this is just how flexible this recipe of Jimmy John’s 13 Gourmet Veggie Club Sandwich is.