Seasoned Saltine crackers won’t let you down—be it for snacking time or having it for a Netflix night. Making your seasoned cracker is so fun and can be easily done. It is not exaggerating to say it that it takes only less than 10 minutes to make this snack (if the ingredients are ready). Well, it’s not at all click-baiting—you should try having it at least once.
To be honest, seasoned crackers like what you will make using Saltine crackers this time are so addictive. You can as well adjust the spiciness level since the spicy flavor comes from such crushed red pepper. That said, you can as well leave that at all, making it to be not spicy at all. With no hotness at all, it will be great for children’s palate.
So, what do you need to make seasoned Saltine crackers? Here are the ingredients and the procedure of how to make this seasoned cracker.
- 1 lbs. Saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 package of dry, mix ranch seasoning
- 1 package of Italian Seasoning Mix; for example, you may use a brand such as Good Seasons
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated (adjustable)
- ½ cup melted butter (salted)
- ¾ cup canola oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon red pepper, crushed (adjustable)
- First of all, you should prepare a large container (you can have it plastic) with a tight lid.
- Then, prepare your spicy Saltine crackers and line them inside the container. Put it aside.
- Next, have a medium-sized bowl to mix the seasoning ingredients. After measuring the required amount of ingredients, start putting the ranch seasoning as well as the Italian seasoning, oil, butter, Parmesan cheese, and crushed red pepper. Feel free to adjust the amount of your ingredients (especially the red-pepper and Parmesan cheese). Mix it all together.
- Continue by drizzling the mixed seasoning in an even way on your crackers.
- Now, it’s time to wait. You can leave the crackers for around four hours or even overnight for more flavorful crackers. But remember to flip the container regularly once every 5 minutes during the first half an hour. You don’t have to put the crackers in the refrigerator though.
- After this step, you can directly serve the crackers like this. But if you prefer crispier crackers, you can bake it. Just prepare a baking tray and put enough baking sheet on top of it. Line the crackers there and bake with 250o C for 20 minutes (or until it turns golden).
Isn’t it interesting? You can prepare these crackers if your friend is visiting you for a movie night out. Seasoned Saltine crackers won’t let you down, guaranteed.