The average amount of McChicken sandwich calories is about 350 calories. Not that high, but it is enough to keep you alive until lunch. The overall chart of McChicken sandwich nutritional info consists of 20% of total fat, 9% in cholesterol. 4% in potassium, 20% in protein, 26% in sodium while 9% on the carbohydrate. Now, you might want to make it on your own.
- Toasted hamburger buns (or regular bread)
- Chicken breast (fillet)
- 2 tsp. of salt
- ⅔ cup of flour
- ¼ tsp. of black pepper
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of tempura mix
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 1⅛ tsp. onion powder
- Few pieces of lettuce
- To make a sandwich with the same amount of McChicken sandwich calories, prepare the chicken patty first, pound the chicken fillet using a mallet.
- When it reaches ¼ inch thickness, then you are done with the first step.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the flour, black pepper, salt, garlic, and onion powder.
- Pour them in a gallon-sized zip-lock bag to ease the next step.
- Now put a piece of fillet in the bag. Zip and shake it until the whole filled is covered with the seasonings.
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl, beat an egg into it.
- Add an adequate amount of water into the bowl and beat them together until it all thoroughly mixed. Now dip your previously coated fillet into the egg-water mixture. Do the same thing with each fillet.
- Freeze them for 60 minutes.
- After that, dip them into the egg-water mixture for the second time before you deep fry the fillets. Remove them from the hot oil if they already turned brownish in color.
- Now while you wait for the oil to drain, start to work on the other layer.
- With a small-sized bowl, beat the mayonnaise and onion powder together.
- Prepare your bottom hamburger buns and spread the mixture all over its top.
- Consecutively, arrange the lettuce as well as the chicken patty on top of the mayo.
- End the sandwich tower with a top bun.
Those are the details for homemade McChicken. While the ingredients may be different from the one of McDonalds’, the amount of calorie shouldn’t be that different from McChicken sandwich calories McDonalds have. Well, the amount of McChicken sandwich calories is also not even the half of your daily needs.