Shrimp Linguini Alfredo Red Lobster is a super creamy pasta dish that is just so full of flavor. Clam broth, fresh shrimps, parmesan cheese, and many more make for a fantastic seafood dish that is perfect for any occasion. Looking for an easy and quick seafood pasta dish? This popular copycat recipe from Red Lobster is definitely the ideal choice. This recipe is an easy and light pasta dish that everyone can make. Even the sauce tastes quite lighter than the regular alfredo sauce.
The main ingredients of the Shrimp Linguini Alfredo Red Lobster recipe include linguini, clam juice, shrimps, butter, garlic, and some dried seasonings. For the shrimps itself, do buy fresh medium-sized shrimps. If you use frozen shrimps, do defrost it first before cooking.
- 3 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 pound of shrimps, peel and remove the tails
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 2/3 cup of clam broth (The authentic Shrimp Linguini Alfredo Red Lobster using clam broth, but if you don’t have it, you can use chicken broth)
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp of dried basil leaves
- ¼ tsp of oregano
- 8 oz of linguini, cooked nicely and drained
- Using a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic, and reduce the heat. Simmer it until the garlic is tender.
- Add peeled shrimps into the same skillet, and cook in medium-low heat until all the shrimps are evenly cooked.
- Transfer it to a bowl. Add clam or chicken broth in a pan, bring to a boil.
- Add white wine to the same pan, and cook it in medium-high heat for three minutes while stirring it continuously.
- Reduce the heat, and add the heavy cream, stirring again. Add shredded parmesan cheese, stir it until the ingredients thickened.
- Add the cooked shrimps to the sauce. Heat it thoroughly and add the other ingredients except for the linguini pasta.
- Put the linguini in a large bowl, pour the sauce over it, and mix it well together.
- Serve this shrimp pasta by adding shredded parmesan cheese as desired.
Everyone loves seafood pasta dish from Red Lobster. But rather than going out to the restaurant, you can make your own Shrimp Linguini Alfredo Red Lobster in just a few minutes.