Arby’s double roast beef is one of the signature menus in this well-known fast-food restaurant. The amount of the roast beef is two times of the regular roast beef. It’s perfect for those who are craving for roast beef on hamburger buns or just need slices of roast beef wrapped on a sandwich. Rather than going out to the restaurant, why don’t you just making it on yourself?
The secret of this Arby’s double roast beef recipe is not the ingredients that are required, but more of how this savory sandwich is prepared. It is no secret anymore that the main ingredients needed for making this double roast beef from Arby’s are hamburger buns and slices of roast beef. Making a signature menu from Arby’s is more than just sliced beef and buns. Without further ado, check out the recipe below.
- 1 hamburger bun, do pick bun with sesame seeds on the top to get the best replicate roast beef sandwich from Arby’s.
- 3 ounces of sliced roast beef (to get the same flavor to the Arby’s double roast beef, select the meat brands which sold ultra-thinly roast beef)
- Heat two centimeters of water in a pan.
- To avoid the sliced meat are sticking together, do separate each slice of the meat first.
- Put the slices of the roast beef into the boiling water for around ten seconds. It will make the sliced beef thoroughly cooked, yet still quite tender.
- In a skillet, slightly toast the hamburger buns until the inside turns light brown then remove it from the skillet.
- Make the sandwich by evenly dividing the warmed sliced roast beef on the hamburger buns.
- Put the roast beef sandwiches in the microwave for about eleven seconds.
- Take the sandwiches out, and copycat recipe of double roast beef from Arby’s is ready to enjoy.
As a note, the ingredients from making an exact replicate of a double roast beef sandwich from Arby’s are indeed easy to attain. However, the texture and taste will be completely different if the two ingredients are just assembled as the way it is. The authentic roast beef sandwich from Arby’s is thoroughly warm with tender slices of meat. That is why to get the same exact texture of Arby’s double roast beef, the sandwich should be heated in the microwave first before serving it.