This time, we will make the classical muffin using the Jordan Marsh blueberry muffin recipe. When talking about muffins, who does not know the blueberry muffins of this marsh Jordan. The cake typical department store wrapped with sugar topping and blueberry bloom is certainly going to make us cannot bear to eat it directly.
If you really like blueberry muffins, now you no longer need to go to Jordan Marsh. With this blueberry muffin recipe, you will be told how to make blueberry muffins recipe from scratch, along with ingredients to be provided. Of course, the main ingredient that must be there is blueberry.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 large-sized eggs
- 1½ teaspoons of vanilla extract puree
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups of rough flour
- 1/2 cup of low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of strained salt
- 2½ cups of freshly-picked blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of caramel as a topping
- To make Jordan Marsh blueberry muffin recipe, first preheat the oven up to 375 °F.
- Take a large bowl and put in sugar and butter, mix thoroughly until the mixture looks soft.
- Slowly add eggs one by one while still mixing.
- Take another bowl, put it under the mixer, and pour in the baking powder, flour, and strained salt. Mix thoroughly and put it aside.
- Pour the dry mixture into the first mixture of sugar and butter while also pouring milk and pure vanilla extract. Take it under the mixer and mix it in low speed to maintain its integrity.
- Take the dough out of the mixer and pour all of the blueberries. You need to mix it by hand so that the berries are mashed thoroughly.
- Turn down oven and take out the medium-sized muffin pan, brush it with a little bit of butter and put in the paper muffin cups.
- Carefully pour the dough into the pan, take a pinch of sugar and sprinkle it on top of the dough (or you can also pour in the caramel)
- Slowly put the pan inside the oven and bake at 375 ° F for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- After it’s done, take out the pan and let it cool down while also stick a toothpick along the edge of the cup to make sure it does not stick to the pan.
- Voila! You have made yourself a nice Jordan Marsh blueberry muffin recipe.
A few common tips: you can jab a toothpick in the center of the muffin and pull it out. If it comes out clean, your muffin is ready to roll. However, if it’s not, throw it in for another 5 minutes to harden the dough. Moreover, you can never make blueberry muffin with frozen blueberries as they need to stay in shape.
Now, you no longer have to look for a typical blueberry muffin Jordan marsh. You can make it a long holiday, or used as a stock when you are doing recreation. Blueberry muffin would never go wrong in this Jordan Marsh blueberry muffin recipe.