There is nothing better than making smoothie recipes with yogurt for breakfast. The combination of smoothie and yogurt is popular among people who adore a healthy and quick breakfast. Any fruit can be used to make smoothie and the nutrition contained in the yogurt, fruit, and other ingredients is beneficial for our health. In final, smoothie is simple to be made, yet healthy to be consumed.
One of common fruits to make smoothie is banana. Surprisingly, banana and peanut butter create a delightful taste. By adding peanut butter to your banana smoothie, your breakfast will not be boring. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s practice the easy smoothie recipe which combines the taste of a banana, yogurt, and peanut butter.
- ½ cup of milk (you can use any milk)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- ¼ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 large banana, peeled and chopped
- First, drop 1 cup of ice cubes to the blender jar.
- Put chopped bananas and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to the jar (leave some chopped bananas for the topping).
- Add ¼ cup of Greek yogurt and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Then, pour ½ cup of milk to the jar.
- Blend all ingredients for 3 minutes or wait until they get smooth.
- Pour the smoothie to the serving glass (add a straw if you want).
- After that, add some chopped bananas to the glass as the topping (you can also use other fruits as the topping).
- Lastly, serve the smoothie while it is cold. Enjoy!
The making of banana smoothie recipes with yogurt and peanut butter does not require a long time. In less than 5 minutes, you will get the delicious breakfast to start your morning. If you want some variations, you can add other toppings to the smoothie. You can have strawberry, blueberry, almond, grated cheese, chocolate milk, or ice cream as the toppings. However, if you do not like something cold for breakfast, you can eliminate the ice cubes from the recipe. The taste is still great without the ice.
If you are bored with banana, you can still use this recipe for other smoothie recipes with yogurt. Just substitute the banana with your favorite fruit, then you can have another option for the breakfast. You can also combine the banana with some fruits. You can use blueberry, strawberry, papaya, pineapple, apple, cucumber, or other fruits. To add up, you can also add vegetables such as spinach or carrot if you want.
Making healthy yogurt smoothie for breakfast is really recommended for those with busy morning. It does not need a long time to be prepared, but it contains a lot of nutritious substances to boost your energy. In addition, you can have all fruits which are found in the market as the main ingredients of smoothie. Therefore, you can have the perfect breakfast every day with these smoothie recipes with yogurt.