The offer of prime rib sale Safeway during holiday is too tempting to pass. It is a chance to be able to serve prime meal for guests at dinner event. There is one simple recipe that can give you juicy and flavorful rib in relatively short time. It takes about two hours to prep the roasted rib which makes this dish perfect for busy night.
- 12 pounds prime rib sale Safeway, tied and with no bone
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley, dried parsley can be an alternative
- ½ cup finely chopped rosemary, dried rosemary can be an alternative
- ¼ cup finely chopped thyme, dried thyme can be an alternative
- 8 cloves garlic, well minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin kind is preferable
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- A tablespoon freshly grounded black pepper
- Create the Safeway prime rib rub by mixing chopped parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. Although dried herbs can be used in this recipe, for more intense flavor, the fresh ones are preferred.
- Coat the rib with olive oil until the entire surface is glossy.
- Slather the rib with premade rub until everything is coated. Leave the rib to absorb seasonings for about half an hour, covered.
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF (245ºC).
- Bake the rib for about 15 minutes before dropping oven temperature to 325ºF (165ºC). Continue cooking for about 2.5 to 3 hours for the rib to reach medium rare doneness. The internal temperature should reach140ºF (60ºC) when taken out.
- Let the rib rest for 15 minutes before cutting it to portions.
This recipe serves up to ten people fulfilling. The cooking process is very straight to the point. Because strong herbs are used to flavor the rib, it does not take long at all to marinade the meat. The results are quite satisfying based on various reviews made by people who have tried the recipe. Of course, there some ways to further improve your dinner party.
The roast can be served with a special wine sauce. This sauce tastes fruity and savory which will complement the rich taste of ribs very well. All you need to do is preparing herbs, beef stock, dried cranberries or cherries, and red wine. The process of making this sauce from scratch does not take more than 30 minutes and can be done during rib roasting process. Dinner guests would be very excited to get such delightful servings. Hopefully, this recipe will eliminate the hesitation in getting prime rib sale Safeway.