Chili’s spinach artichoke dip recipe is one of best recipes that you should try for sure. This is believed to be a classic menu that you can find on many restaurants. This kind of dip is usually done when people have gathering. Sometimes, you will find the menu on parties or simply on gathering around to watch TV. Here is a nice recipe that you might want to try at home.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts
- 12 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 crushed glove garlic
- In order to make this artichoke and spinach dip, you must preheat the oven first to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, let’s do something with the artichoke. Drain and chop them coarsely. Drain the spinach as well.
- Mixing the ingredients is what you need to do in the next step. Prepare a large bowl to mix all of them. Yet, try to leave half of the cheeses.
- Bring a baking dish that fit to your dip snack. Pour the mixed ingredients there and sprinkle the half of cheeses that you have separated before.
- You almost reach the end of Chili’s spinach artichoke dip recipe. Now, you have to cook it for about 25 minutes in the oven.
- If you want to grill the cheeses, add 5 more minutes.
- The dip is ready and it is best to serve it with tortilla chips, pita chips, or bread.
What you have read above is the easiest recipe. There are still hundreds you can find on the internet. If you want to add proteins into the recipe, add bacon, chicken, crab, or shrimp. Do you want to go with veggies? Try to add olives or tomatoes therefore.
Regarding the recipe, it only takes 5 minutes to make a preparation. Meanwhile, it needs 25 to 30 minutes to cook the dip to get a fantastic taste. This appetizer can be served for 6 people and you won’t regret making it for the gathering.
As additional suggestion, you can replace the chips and breads into crunchy raw veggies. They are such a good alternative if you want to go healthier. Cucumbers, radishes, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers can be several options for this Chili’s spinach artichoke dip recipe.