One simple recipe that you can make at home when holding a party is B chex mix recipe. Throwing party has something to do with preparing the snacks. Don’t you agree with that? It is true since you surely want to please all your guests. This is one of the best and easy recipes. This crunchy snack is very popular in every gathering.
The main ingredient is the chex mix. Yet, it is up to you if you wish to add other crunchy snacks. You must have known several yummy snacks that can be mixed with chex mix. Now, in order to enable you making it, here is the recipe.
- 3 cups of each cereal whatever you want (this recipe uses Rice Chex, Corn Chex, and Wheat Chex)
- 1 cup pretzels, the bite-sized
- 1 cup nuts, pick the mixed nuts
- 1 cup bagel chips, you can go with the bite-sized one or the regular-sized one, broken them in small pieces
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp margarine or butter
- The first step to make the party mix recipe is to preheat the oven. Preheat it to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a large bowl. Make sure that it is a microwavable bowl, so it is safe to put it in the microwave. Now, mix all the Rice Chex, Corn Chex, and Wheat Chex inside the bowl. Add the bagel chips and pretzels.
- Set aside the previous bowl, and prepare a smaller bowl. To make B chex mix recipe, let’s melt the butter or margarine first. You can melt them in microwave for 40 seconds on high heat.
- Take it out and pour the seasonings into the melted butter or margarine. The seasonings include the onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir them until mixed well.
- It’s time to get back with large bowl. Pour the sauce you have made before into the bowl. Mix them well and bake it for about 5 to 6 minutes on high heat.
- It is done and you can let them cool down before storing in a container.
Well, that is all. It is very easy to follow, right? You can make it in no time and the taste is great as well. Hope you like this B chex mix recipe.