B chicken parmesan recipe Rachel Ray is a worth-to-try recipe. Rachel Ray has inspired many people to cook something good in short time. She offers various recipes that people can follow and try at home. How she delivers the recipes is complimented by many people.
This recipe is only one of her best recipes. There are still a bunch of recipes you can look up. In order to make chicken parmesan, here are things you need to prepare and do.
- 45 ounces chicken breast, go with the boneless and skinless one.
- 8 ounces penne pasta, pick the whole wheat pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped well
- 1 tbsp olive oil, the extra-virgin one
- 1/3 cup of dry red wine
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 128 ounces tomatoes, you can go with the chopped tomatoes in a can
- 1/3 parsley, chopped
- In this B chicken parmesan recipe Rachel Ray, prepare a large pot first. Boil water and add salt to make it salted. You need to cook the pasta in the beginning. Make sure the paste is al dente. It needs 8 to 10 minutes approximately. Drain them once it is done.
- While cooking the pasta, you can season the chicken breast. Use the salt and pepper to season it. Now, prepare a skillet. Pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat. You will cook the chicken this time. Wait until the chicken breast turning into browned one. It needs 8 minutes. Then, place the cooked chicken breast on a plate.
- In the next step, you will still need the skillet. Add the garlic into skillet and cook it until golden. Next, add dry red wine. Boil it for one minute only. To make it thickened, add the chopped tomatoes. Stir and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- After you get thickened sauce, bring back the chicken breast into skillet. Place parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken. Cook it until the cheese is melted perfectly for about 2 minutes. When it is done, place them into a plate.
- To make the best chicken parmesan recipe, add the pasta you have made before and the parsley.
Voila! It is perfect for those who like chicken and cheese. Now, you have done making this B chicken parmesan recipe Rachel Ray for 4 servings.