Keebler Graham cracker crust cheesecake recipe is going to be sweet tooth’s new favorite. If you are a person who always needs a daily dose of sweets, making your own recipe will be the best idea. Not only knowing your taste, the ingredients and cooking process is definitely under control. You can adjust how sweet it would be or how you want the treat goes. Keebler graham cracker is one among various ingredients that you can always have.
Here, you are about to combine the crunchy Keebler graham cracker with the fluffy and soft cream cheese. The crunch from graham cracker crust and the soft cream cheese will blend perfectly in your mouth, creating nice texture that makes you never stop eating. Cannot wait to try Keebler graham cracker crust cheesecake recipe? There you go.
- 2 cups crumbs of Keebler graham cracker
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 packages cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- For the first step, preheat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a small bowl. Toss graham crumbs along with margarine (or butter) and 2 tablespoons sugar. Stir thoroughly. Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs for garnish.
- Prepare 9 inch springform pan with 2 ¼ inches high. Put crumb mixture and press firmly onto bottom. Bring to freezer. While waiting for the crumb mixture to set, prepare the filling.
- Prepare a large mixing bowl. Put cream cheese and beat on medium speed until fluffy. Add 1 1/3 sugar, vanilla, and cornstarch. Beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and continue beating until the egg dissolve. Add sour cream and stir gently.
- Take out the Keebler graham cracker crust from freezer. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and bake for 1 ¼ hours. Or, you can check if the center set.
- Put on wire rack and let it cool for 15 minutes. Loosen baking pan; continue cooling for another 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
This is a definitely easy recipe that you can try at home. For better taste, you can also modify the recipe and put some additional ingredients. If you would like to fresh cherry, then it will be Keebler graham cracker crust cherry cheesecake recipe.
It spends 330 minutes of total cooking time with 15 minutes of preparation. This recipe yields 16 servings. You can add more ingredients for more servings. Try out this Keebler graham cracker crust cheesecake recipe right away.