What is Xyngular meal plan? If you are unaware of this meal plan, you are not the only one. So, make sure you read this article to better understand what this meal plan is.
Xyngular meal plan is a meal plan planned to help you cut on consuming carbs. It is said that when you are applying this meal plan, you can lose up to 1-2 pounds a week. However, it can be achieved especially if you are sticking with the products from Xyngular as well.
To make it short, Xyngular diet plan is quite similar with the ketogenic diet, which is planning to cut as much carbs as possible and replacing the need of energy with protein. Xyngular itself adjust the meal plan to be an 8-day length one, and one can try for this one-week diet plan and proving whether the plan works on them or not.
So, how many carbs can someone eat on Xyngular diet? As said, carbs are what the macronutrient which is required to be ‘brutally’ cut off from your meal. The low-carb diet will likely to be between 50-100 grams for each day. However, you can adjust the need of this according to age, body composition, sex, and what your goals are.
Hence, the 50-100 grams aren’t the benchmark of what you need to do. It is adjustable still, but it’s best to apply the low-carb details to higher the chance of succeeding this meal plan.
There are several categories of foods which are approved by this dieting program. These categories will include:
- Lean proteins, which include lean-cut beef, eggs, chicken breast, elk, herring, lobster, tuna, turkey breast, tofu, salmon, sardine, shrimp, and sea bass. There are many more samples of this category, though.
- Healthy fats, which include olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, avocado, almonds, natural peanut/almond butter, pumpkin seeds.
- Veggies, including asparagus, broccoli, brussels sprouts, tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, kale, mushrooms, onions, scallions, spinach, squash, celery, etc.
- High protein snacking, which include 2% cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, sliced turkey breast, Greek yogurt plain 0% fat (<6 grams sugar), lean shake.
- Others, like white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, teriyaki sauce, and unsweetened almond milk.
Well, thinking about getting this diet plan into reality? You can purchase Xyngular products 8-day jumpstart, learn, and do what Xyngular meal plan points out.