The Outshine fruit popsicles are the fruit bars that offer the closest taste to homemade popsicles amongst so many brands out there. It is the favorite desserts of summertime for so many. There are several variations of the Outshine fruit popsicle flavors, including strawberry, raspberry, tangerine, grape, and cherry, which you can get three combos of flavor in each pack. These fruit popsicles are so refreshing to have during hot days to cool your body down of the summer heat.
The better news is, now you can make your own Outshine fruit popsicles at home. The following recipe will tell you how to make strawberry ones. Perfectly ripe strawberry offer enough sweetness that you won’t need so much additional sugar. These fruit bars are extremely easy to make with only several ingredients and a few simple steps.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz. frozen pureed strawberry
- 4 oz. or 1/2 cup water
- 10 wood craft sticks
- 1 popsicle mold
- Mix the strawberries, strawberry puree, and water in a blender and then blend them until well-mixed.
- Pour the blended mixture into the popsicles mold evenly.
- Put on the lid and then press the wood craft stick about half to three-quarter way down.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer and let it freeze overnight or minimum 5 hours.
- Remove the popsicles from your freezer and run lukewarm water gently on the back of the popsicles mold to get each of the bars out.
- Put the popsicles on top of baking pan layered with parchment paper, and then put them back to the freezer to freeze them up again. After they’ve turned completely firm, store in plastic baggies.
These popsicles only require 10 minutes of preparation time and 10 minutes of cooking time. With some extremely simple steps, you and your family can enjoy the delicious and healthy homemade fruit bars that taste so similar to the Outshine ones.
Strawberries contain rich concentration of vitamin C as well as ellagic acid, which believed to contribute to prevent cancer. That being said, strawberries carry high allergic potential, so you want to serve them only to kids over the age whose don’t have sensitivities history to this fruit.
All in all, the recipe of tasty fruit bars treats above is very much worth to try. It cannot be any easier and simpler. As an additional note, this Outshine fruit popsicles recipe uses frozen strawberries, but it’s always better to use fresh one if strawberries are currently in season.