Olive gardens watermelon sangria is perfect for you who like cocktails. This is often served as the summer drink. Well, you can serve it for a summer event, or for relaxing on a hot day. The freshness of this light cocktail will instantly quench your thirst.
Well, this mixture of alcohol and fruit is the right choice for those who do not really like to drink a lot. From its attractive and luxurious look, you might think it will be complicated to make. Well, just take it easy. To enjoy this refreshing drink, you can make it yourself at home in a very easy way.
Initially, Sangria itself is a drink from Spain. However, now it has been made and enjoyed by various countries around the world. This is commonly served in bars and restaurants. If you can’t wait to make this cocktail, let’s go straight to the olive gardens watermelon sangria recipe. Here are the lists of ingredient and the steps.
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1 (750 milliliters) bottle of dry white wine
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium lime, quartered
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 12 cups cubed watermelon
- The first step you need to make your own olive gardens watermelon sangria is to place 9 cups of watermelon that have been cut into squares in a blender.
- Then, blend the watermelon at high speed and wait until it is smooth.
- After it feels smooth, you can filter it using a sieve into a larger teapot.
- After that, pour the vodka, wine, simple syrup, and triple sec into the pitcher. Next, stir until they are mixed well.
- Now, mix the remaining 3 cups watermelon cubes with blueberries, oranges, and limes into the Sangria.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
This watermelon sangria drink has a sweet and a variety of fruits taste. This cocktail usually has a different aroma, such as the orange blossom, lemon, mandarin orange, honeysuckle, and peach. These delicious aromas will make your mouth want to taste it immediately.
If you want your watermelon sangria to be bubbly, just add ginger ale or seltzer. These two ingredients will make your cocktail fizzy. Make sure you serve the olive gardens watermelon sangria cold in summer to satisfy your tongue.