Who likes beans? If you are one of them, you are certainly no stranger to Pinto or Black beans. What’s more, beans are a great source of plant-based protein, a rich source of fiber, and increase satiety. Of course, behind the delicious and popular chipotle Mexican grill pinto beans, there is a myriad of benefits that you can feel. What are the benefits and how is the recipe for processing it?
Benefits of chipotle pinto beans
- Prevents cell damage in the body
As a type of legume, pinto beans contain various groups of antioxidant molecules. Antioxidant molecules are needed by the body to counteract and neutralize free radicals, unstable molecules that can trigger cell damage and cause disease over time.
- Potential to control blood sugar
Judging from its nutrition, pinto beans are also rich in fiber and protein. Both of these nutrients can slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream.
- Maintain heart health
Pinto beans are also heart-friendly food. Pinto beans can help lower LDL cholesterol or bad cholesterol, as well as control total cholesterol. It’s no secret that high cholesterol is associated with the risk of heart disease.
Chipotle Mexican Bowl Recipe
Sometimes, you want to eat chipotle Mexican grill pinto beans, a kind of fast food in America that sells Mexican food, and not all places have branches. So, you can make it yourself at home looking for a simple Chipotle-style recipe. That’s pretty good actually. This is an example of a recipe:
- 1 pack of seasoning tacos
- 250 gr chicken breast
- 1 cup lettuce (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch cilantro (cilantro)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons black beans or pinto beans (buy canned)
- 1 portion of white rice (can use cilantro lime rice)
- Olive oil
- Marinate the whole chicken breast with the taco seasoning, leave for at least 1 hour, bake/put it in the oven until cooked, about 20 minutes, when cooked cut into cubes
- For pico de galo: chop tomatoes, red peppers, green peppers, onions, mix in a bowl, add a squeeze of lemon and chopped cilantro, add salt to taste, leave for about 20min in the refrigerator
- Prepare the rice, arrange the chicken breast pieces, pico de galo, black/ pinto beans, lettuce pieces, grated cheese, yogurt, mix everything you like, and enjoy your meal!
So, are you ready to cook and eat chipotle Mexican grill pinto beans by yourself at home? Do it, enjoy, and feel the benefits of the beans!