Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk is one of the easiest food to make if you just have little time to prepare, cook, and eat your food. The slow cooker is one of the stuff that you need nowadays because all food can cook easily in one tool. The most important thing to do for getting the best mac and cheese is to choose the freshly grated cheese and also American cheese for the creaminess.
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk become comfort food for some people because of the taste, creamy, and easy way to make. The other key for making the perfect mac and cheese is don’t use just regular milk for this recipe making sure you have the evaporated milk is the key to make the tasty mac and cheese. Here are the ingredients and instructions for 8 people servings of Mac and Cheese with Evaporated milk.
Ingredients and Stuff for Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk
Ingredient for Pasta
- 1 pound of Regular Elbow Pasta
Ingredients for Creamy and Tasty Cheese
- 3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 Cup of shredded American Cheese
- 2 ½ cups of milk
- 1 can or 12 oz Evaporated Milk
Ingredients for Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of dry ground mustard
- ¼ cup of cubed butter
- If you want some spiciness for Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk, add a dash of cayenne pepper
Stuff you need
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Liquid measure
- Food Processor
Instructions for Making Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray for making the perfect crock pot mac and cheese with evaporated milk.
- Use cold water for rinsing the uncooked pound elbow pasta, making sure all pasta rinses well.
- Add the uncooked elbow pasta to the crock pot, add all the garlic, mustard, cheeses, milk, evaporated milk, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Stir all the ingredients to make sure they taste.
- Dot with butter.
- Close the crock pot and change the heat to low for 1 hour. Check periodically the pasta by removing the lid and stir. This cooking process maybe takes 1 until 2 hours depending on the crock pot.
- The sign of your Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk done is the pasta becomes tender, and you can feel the creaminess.
Ingredients and instructions above are for your easy and tasty Making Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Evaporated Milk.