Many people talk about Italian meatballs Giada as one of the most flavorful meals. You do not need to find it in restaurant, actually, because you can cook it yourself. Here are the ingredients and steps you need to take.
- half cup of Parmesan (freshly grated)
- half cup of ricotta
- one-third cup of breadcrumbs (panko)
- three tablespoons of whole milk, store it at normal room temperature
- one egg
- half pound of ground pork
- half pound of sweet Italian sausage (without casings)
- half teaspoon of kosher salt
- A 24-ounce jar of marinara sauce
- Some olive oil
- First, mix the Parmesan, ricotta, milk, egg, breadcrumbs in a bowl. Stir carefully to make breadcrumbs absorb the molten dough.
- Second, after the previous ingredients are well-mixed, add the pork, sweet sausage and kosher salt. Knead gently the dough with hands.
- Third, turn on your stove and heat a skillet in medium heat. Do not forget to add some oil onto the skillet.
- Fourth, roll mound tablespoons of the meat dough. Mold them into balls and place them in the hot olive oil. You can utilize more than one skillet to make Italian meatballs Giada faster.
- Fifth, fry the meatballs completely on their all sides. Do not forget to rotate them as needed for about eight minutes, until they are all brown in color.
- Sixth, take the meatballs to a plate. Make sure that the plate you use provides enough space to keep the meatballs.
- Seventh, pour off the olive oil from the skillet. Add the marinara sauce and one-fourth cup of water in to the skillet. Let them simmer.
- Eight, when the marinara sauce is simmering, put the meatballs in to the skillet. Cook them for about fifteen minutes.
- After being cooked for fifteen minutes, it is the time to remove all the meatballs from the skillet. Place them on the serving plate.
Additional condiment for serving:
You can also add some salad to serve the meatballs. Just prepare:
- four cups of baby arugula
- a cupful of grated Parmesan
- a tablespoonful of olive oil
- a teaspoonful of lemon juice
After you get ready with the salad ingredients, combine all those ingredients in a bowl. It is so simple that you can just prepare it less than one minute.
Now, serve your meals in a smaller bowl (for one portion). Put five to six pieces of meatballs into the bowl and place the salad on top of the balls. Do this for several other bowls and serve them.
Here we go, a fine serving of home-made Italian meatballs Giada for your happy meals.