Walden farms salad dressing can be used for many types of dishes, whether it is for sweet or savory dishes. You can whip a quick but really delicious salad with this Walden Farms salad dressing, especially when you don’t have time because you are busy. If you are looking for a tasty and easy to make recipe of Walden farms salad dressing, you can try below delicious Walden farms salad dressing for creamy bacon chicken salad with green. This recipe is perfect for your lunch, and most importantly it is very tasty and healthy. Let’s check it out!
- 1 lb chicken breast trimmed, skinless and boneless
- ½ cup of Walden farms creamy bacon dressing
- 3 tablespoons of red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Walden farms salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 cups mixed greens
- ¼ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomato or grape
- The first thing that you need to do is put the chicken in a medium size saucepan. After that, add water until it covers about 1 inch of the chicken. Then, bring them to a boil.
- Secondly, cover the saucepan and reduce the heat to low and let it simmer gently until there is no longer pink in the middle of the chicken. It will take about ten to fifteen minutes.
- The next thing you need to do is move the chicken into a clean cutting board. And then shred it into bite-size pieces. Before you shred it, make sure that the chicken is cool enough, so you don’t hurt your hand.
- In a large medium bowl, mix the Walden farms creamy bacon dressing and onion. Then, throw the shredded chicken in the mix and toss to coat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Walden farms salad dressing, salt and pepper as well. Add the mixed greens and cherry tomatoes into the mix and toss to coat nicely.
- Last but not least, you just need to divide the green salad into four plates and top each of them with the chicken salad.
Calories: 160kcal | protein: 25.3g | carbs: 4g | fat: 4.3 g
Viola! Now, you can make your best Walden farms salad dressing recipes with a little time that you have. If you don’t have time to cook something fancy, you can just whisk something delicious and healthy as long as you have this useful Walden farms salad dressing on your kitchen bench!