Aldi sprouted bread is becoming a trend recently. It is because a lot of people think that this kind of bread is healthy. It turns out that sprouted bread is beneficial for people who are mildly sensitive to gluten, but not for people who suffer from celiac disease. This bread is also beneficial for people who hardly digest regular wheat bread. The process of sprouting grains before they are ground into flour minimizes the amount of phytic acid.
This makes sprouted bread easier to digest and absorb minerals like calcium and iron. It is also reported that sprouted bread can increase key nutrients. For example, fiber, folate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and particular amino acids. With this bread, you can make a super-healthy sandwich. Below are some recipes of Aldi sprouted bread sandwich you can try.
- 6 slices of Aldi sprouted bread
- ½ can of tuna
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon to 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of diced onion
- 8 slices of tomatoes
- 8 slices of cucumbers
- Drained the canned tuna from the water. In a bowl, mix it with mayonnaise, red peppers, green peppers, onions, and chili sauce. Mix them evenly.
- Take a slice of bread and top it with the tuna mixture evenly.
- Cover it with another slice of bread. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Then, cover it again with another slice of bread.
- Slice it into a half. You can wrap the sandwich with a plastic wrap for to-go.
- 4 slices of sprouted bread
- 400 grams of breast chicken fillet
- An egg
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 4 slices of tomatoes
- ½ onions
- Cheese and butter
- Mayonnaise, tomato sauce, and chili sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Season the breast chicken fillet with salt and pepper. Then, grill or roast it with the butter until it is cooked and turns brown. Put aside.
- Make an omelet with butter. Do not forget to season it first with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Sauté the onions with butter quickly. Do not cook the onions for too long for a perfect taste.
- Lastly, add all the fillings on top of sprouted bread.
Isn’t it easy to make those sandwich recipes above? You can also make sandwiches with your favorite food ingredients, such as spams and sausages. Use Aldi sprouted bread to make your sandwich healthier.