Lipton onion soup pot roast recipe is the easiest recipe to make juicy and soft baked meat in the oven. This ancient recipe is very great to eat and serve on weekends. There will be some small tricks that you should do to cook this delicious soup. You can combine Lipton onion into the soup. The special ingredient helps your baked meat to be soft and juicy. It tastes so tasty.
The Cooking Time
This recipe takes tentative time depending on your method. It is suitable for 6 to 8 services. This recipe belongs to American cuisine.
Ingredients of Lipton Onion Soup Pot Roast Recipe
When you want to cook this Lipton onion soup pot roast recipe, you will prepare the following ingredients.
- 3 ½ pounds of beef chuck roast
- 1 pack or 1 ounce of a dry onion soup recipe and sauce mixture or ½ recipe of Lipton onion soup
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 16 ounces of carrot, you can peel and cut it into three to four-inch cuts
- 5 to 6 medium size russets, peel it
- 2 stalks of celery, cut it into 2 inch
- 2 tablespoons of all purposed flour
- 2 cups of beef broth
- splash of wine
There will be some optional ingredients such as celery and a splash of wine in this Lipton soup roast recipe. It means that you can skip it if you have no ingredients.
Cooking Instructions of Lipton Onion Soup Pot Roast Recipe
After you prepare those ingredients, it is time to cook this delicious recipe. You should follow the instructions below.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Preheat oil into the 12-inch frying pan on the medium flame
- Then, add beef and cook it into golden brownish on all sides
- Pour it with the Lipton onion soup.
- Add celery and carrot. Pour the water to reach half of the side. Cover this frying pan and put it into the oven.
- Boil it for 2.5 to 3 hours until the beef chuck is soft. You should check the liquid level.
- Take the beef to the plate and cover it to stay warm. Pour soup of the beef into the glass. Let the fat accumulated on the surface and lift it.
- Put a pan on the stove and preheat it in a medium level. Pour flour on the fat and cook. Stir it well until it looks dry for two minutes.
- Pour the beef broth and splash of wine into the fat liquid. Shake it and pour it into the pan.
- Boil and cook it until it is thickening to cover the beef chuck.
- Taste it and correct the seasoning.
- You can serve the beef chuck with the soup liquid while it is warm.
Those instructions are easy to do for making this delicious Lipton onion soup pot roast recipe.