Using konjac noodles keto is very common to everyone to have adapted the keto lifestyle. The noodle is pretty much their staple. If you want to make the easiest recipe using the noodle, one of the best recipes you can find will be shown below.
- 250 grams konjac noodle, washed properly
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 200 grams fresh, peeled prawns, deveined
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 150 grams fresh cabbage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 130 grams skinless chicken thigh, bone removed
- Coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Start this konjac noodles recipe by making the seasoning sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, curry powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, fish sauce, and sesame oil until they are all well-combined. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken thighs thinly and then season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper as well. Set aside.
- Take the two eggs and crack them into a bowl. Then, season with a little bit of salt and pepper and then whisk them all together.
- Heat up a non-stick pan on the stove. Set the stove to medium-high heat. Drizzle coconut oil. Pour egg mixture onto the pan and then cook the egg until done. Remove from the pan and when the egg is cooled down a little bit, roll the cooked egg omelet and then thinly slice the egg. Set it aside.
- Drizzle the same pan with more coconut oil. Cook the seasoned sliced chicken thighs for 3 minutes per side until they are all cooked through. Set it aside.
- Cook the prawns on the same pans for about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat immediately to avoid overcooking. Set the cooked prawns aside.
- Stir fry the sliced cabbage on the same pan for 3 minutes until the cabbage is browning. Set it aside.
- Now it is time to assemble. Heat up the pan and then add the washed konjac noodles keto. Add in cooked chicken, cooked prawns, egg slices, and cooked cabbage. Pour the seasoning mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together for 3 minutes until cooked.
- Serve the noodles with any garnish you desire.
This recipe is very simple and easy to make. All you have to do is basically preparing and cooking all the ingredients separately, and then assemble them at the end. This is going to be your go-to dinner or lunch dish that you can make with konjac noodles keto all the time.