Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi recipes are plenty out there, but for people who are so lazy in the kitchen, finding the easiest, effortless recipe with the bag of frozen gnocchi is surely the goal. This is the recipe you have been looking for. It has no chopping, prepping and everything else at all.
This is the way on how to cook Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi. All you have to do is throwing the whole thing in one pan, actually. Follow the recipe to get the best result, and make sure you use the top quality ingredients, so the flavor is spot on and mouthwatering. Here is the recipe.
- 1 bag/packet frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe’s
- 1 1/2 cup marinara pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounces burrata cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare a large skillet. Make sure the skillet is non-stick. Drizzle olive oil on the skillet and heat it in medium heat.
- Once the oil is ready, add in the frozen cauliflower gnocchi.
- Cook the gnocchi for 4-5 minutes until each side is golden brown. Flip them a few times and do not let them overcook.
- Once they are golden brown and seared, lower the heat up to medium-low. Add in marinara pasta sauce into the skillet. Cook for another few minutes until the sauce is bubbling. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and divide the gnocchi dish into 3 portions. Add burrata cheese to each bowl and sprinkle red pepper flakes (if you want it a bit spicy).
- Serve warm. The Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi recipes can make 3 adult servings.
There are several tips to make this dish. First, do NOT thaw the frozen gnocchi. When you put it in the pan, let it just be frozen. When the gnocchi is thawed, they will be too mushy and won’t taste good. Second, if you do not like burrata, substitute it with all sorts of creamy cheese, including mozzarella.
This is the recipe to cook when you have only 10 minutes to prep for your food. You should be able to make the recipe for dinner or lunch with ease. Now, get all the ingredients and use the Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi recipes to cook the best gnocchi dish that does not need prepping at all.