For you who want to cook a yummy pellet grill meatloaf, you can try this delicious BBQ meatloaf recipe. Meatloaf is a common dish that’s always served on every dinner table. Everyone surely has a meatloaf recipe that has been passed down from their mother or even grandmother. However, it is not a sin to be creative and try new recipe instead of the traditional ones. So, here is one of the most favorite meatloaf recipes to try.
- 1 egg
- 11/2 lbs ground chuck
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbs garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Grilla Grills BBQ sauce
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 11/2 lbs ground pork
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Grilla Grills ap rub
- Before you start to cook pellet grill meatloaf, preheat your grill to 275 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients: egg, garlic, black pepper, half the rub, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, breadcrumbs, and all the meat into a bowl and mix them well. Keep in mind that you can’t over mix these ingredients since it will make your mixture dry and tough.
- Place the meat dough on a work surface and divide the dough into 2 loafs.
- Place the foil on your grill before putting the meatloaf on it to make it easy to remove later. Then, put the meatloaf on it with the remaining rub.
- Grill it for 45 minutes and check the internal temperature continuously.
- While waiting, you can make the sauce by putting the ketchup, barbecue sauce, and mustard into a small bowl and then mix them.
- Spread the sauce on meatloaf when the internal temp hits 140 degrees. Spread the sauce as much as you like. Make sure to brush all over the meatloaf, from the top and the side.
- Remove the meatloaf from grill and let it cool down before slicing and serving it.
If you want to have a different and unique taste, mix and match the varieties of ingredients and meat. Do you want to have pork mixed with beef? Just go ahead. Or, are you craving for chicken mixed with sausage? Well, it’s nice idea. You can also try a smoked meatloaf with cheese. Cooking is not something fixed that you have to strictly follow the recipe. Be bold and cook your own pellet grill meatloaf.