Looking for a Rafferty’s potato soup recipe? You have definitely come to the right place. This copycat recipe lets you enjoy a genuinely indulgent dish that has the taste just like a bowl of potato soup you savor at Rafferty’s Restaurant & Bar. This hearty dish is full of flavors. You will get the flavors of potatoes, the creaminess of cream cheese, celery soup, and mushroom soup in one spoon.
The good thing about this Rafferty’s restaurant potato soup recipe is that you can make a lot at home with just a few accessible ingredients and a large-size pot. When you make this dish, remember that it is a versatile recipe you can improvise with.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 8 ounce of cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The first thing you need to do to make Rafferty’s potato soup recipe is to peel and dice the potatoes. In a large pot, add minced onions and potatoes and add some water until all the ingredients are completely submerged. Bring them to boil in medium heat until the potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are tender, add the cream cheese and milk. Stirring it for a moment and turn off the heat. Keep stirring it until you find no lumps left or until the cheese is perfectly melted. Make sure you have a creamy and smooth consistency in your soup.
- After all the ingredients are incorporated, add the remaining ingredients, such as butter, soups, and spices. Continue to stir to make sure you get all the flavors of the ingredients in every ladle of potato soup.
- Once all the ingredients have been thoroughly incorporated, you can serve the dish while still piping hot in a soup bowl. Garnish the soup with your favorite ingredients. If you have some fried bacon, crush them into tiny bits of bacon and sprinkle them over the soup. You can also garnish your soup with crushed nuts or shredded cheese to make it even cheesier. If you need an extra taste, sprinkle some cayenne pepper all over your soup.
Rafferty’s potato soup recipe that tastes just like the authentic soup of Rafferty’s restaurant is ready to enjoy.