Are you looking for carnaceria carne asada marinade recipe? You’re on the right place. If you are having a party and you want to impress your Mexican friends, try to prepare this for the guests. With strong Mexican taste to offer, this recipe will make sure your guests to go home full – maybe some of them will ask you for the recipe.
Well, to cook carnaceria carne asada marinade recipe, all you need are relatively easy to find even in the nearest supermarket. This marinade recipe is basically adjustable, and feel free to custom this recipe if you feel like it. However, we suggest you to just taste how this recipe tastes like.
Ingredients: (yield: 12 persons)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3-cup lime juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- Ground cumin, chili powder, paprika, black pepper – 1 tablespoon each (adjustable)
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped – replace it with fresh parsley if you don’t like.
What to do with these ingredients in carne asada marinade recipe? The answer is very simple: mix, mix, and mix! In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients using a whisk. Taste it a bit and correct the flavor if needed.
For carne asada, you’d be great to have flank steak or skirt steak. Flank steak is thinner if compared to skirt steak. So, if you like a chewy steak, then switching flank to skirt will be a nice idea.
However, it’s best to keep grilling the skirt meat until it is medium rare. Otherwise, you will have to deal with too tough meat to munch! In addition, the tougher the meat means the longer you will have to marinate your meat. Marinating your meat may take around 12-48 hours, depending on your preferences as well as the toughness of the meat itself.
Marinating your meat is simple:
- Prepare a container that will fit for all meat. For the mentioned yield, you can marinade around 3 pound of flank steak.
- Save around one small bowl of the marinade to use it with the cooked meat.
- Simply pour the marinade on top of the meat and cover the container with a lid. Put it in the refrigerator.
Once you have marinated the meat for a long time – maybe one or two days, you can grill the meat to whatever doneness that you want. With this carnaceria carne asada marinade recipe, feel the real taste of Mexican grill: fresh, savory, and simply delicious!