Do you need the recipe for salsa verde enchiladas Hellofresh? If you do, you have come to the right place. The ultimate recipe for this delicious dinner is going to be explained to its details below.
- 12 flour tortillas, left in room temperature
- 1 large can (27 oz) black bean, drained (do not discard the liquid)
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 poblano peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 pack green salsa (15 oz)
- 2 Thai bird chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Southwest spice mix
- 1/2 cup cheese of your choice, shredded
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To start making salsa verde enchiladas Hellofresh, Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle olive oil into the pan. Add in chopped poblano and Thai bird chili pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the pepper is softened.
- Then, add in chopped tomatoes, half of the chopped scallions and half of the black bean. Stir and cook for about 1 minute. Season with Southwest spice mix, salt and pepper.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the reserved black bean liquid to keep the mixture from becoming too dry. Turn off the heat when the filling is all done.
- Now, make the mashed bean. Heat a small cooking pot over medium-high heat and then add in the rest of the drained black beans. Add in some water and the 3-4 tablespoons of the bean liquid.
- Cook for 3 minutes until soften and then remove from the heat. Use potato masher to mash the beans. Add salt, pepper and butter at the end.
- It is time to assemble. Spread the tortilla and then place 2 tablespoons of the fillings. Then, add 1 teaspoon of the mashed beans and 1 teaspoon of green salsa.
- Roll up the tortilla and then place them all into a greased baking dish. Once the rolled and filled tortillas are all in the baking dish, top them with shredded cheese.
- Bake them in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese completely melt.
- Before serving, top the dish with sour cream and the rest of the chopped green onions. This salsa verde enchiladas Hellofresh recipe is for 4 servings.
Follow this recipe carefully and you will surely end up with delicious Mexican dinner that you make on your own. This is the best recipe for salsa verde enchiladas Hellofresh and everyone can make it for sure.