Libby’s Pumpkin muffins are surely the delightful snack that everyone wants to eat like every afternoon. The best thing about the muffin is that it can be made very easily using one can of Libby’s Pumpkin puree and some other ingredients.
This recipe use the 15 ounces Libby’s Pumpkin puree product. You can alter the recipe using other ingredients but for the best result, it is suggestible that you stick with Libby’s this time and follow the recipe carefully. This Libby’s Pumpkin muffins recipe is going to get you around 25-30 muffins, depending on how big the muffin cup you use. Here’s the recipe for you.
- 1 can Libby’s Pumpkin Puree, leave it in room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cups white sugar
- 5 medium-sized eggs, cracked and beaten
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice powder
- 1 tablespoon spice mix powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons table salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup neutral-flavored oil of your choice (vegetable oil/ canola oil suggested)
- As this recipe is for 25-30 Libby’s Pumpkins muffin, first prepare the muffin cup and grease the cups with non-stick spray and line the cups.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Grab two large bowls. One bowl will be for the dry ingredients and the other one is for wet ingredients. For the wet ingredient bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, beaten egg, oil and orange juice. Whisk until they are well-combined.
- Into the dry-ingredient bowl, combine all-purpose flour, white sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice powder, baking soda, and spice mix powder. Stir until they are well-combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Keep stirring until the batter is thick and well-combined.
- Fill the lined and greased muffin cups with the batter until 3/4 full.
- Line the filled muffin cups onto a baking tray and put them in the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, get the muffin out of the oven. Poke a hole using toothpick in the middle of the muffin. If it comes out clean, it means that the muffin is done.
- Let the muffins cooled down in the rack before serving or storing them.
- Serve the muffin with some tea.
If you need the recipe to make those mouthwatering muffins, the full recipe has been shown above. Make sure you follow the recipe, so by the end of the day you will end up enjoying the most delicious Libby’s Pumpkin muffins in the afternoon.