Banana berry jamba juice is one of the ideas if you are looking for a healthy beverage. Well, there are two main ingredients there; banana and berries that are well-known for their wide amount of nutrition. You can mention them. For banana berry jamba juice nutrition facts, there are multiple vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and more. Sure, if you have a chance to try this recipe, you can just try it.
But sure, you can combine it with other ingredients to make the juice fresher and more nutritious. For example, there is apple juice to enrich the flavor. It tastes better also with natural sweetness without sugar. So, how to make it? Check them out.
- 2 ripe bananas,
- 1 ½ cups of frozen blueberries,
- 1 cups of strawberries (optional),
- 1 scoop of raspberry sherbet,
- 2 scoop of vanilla, non-fat frozen yogurt,
- ¾ cup of apple juice,
- A cup of ice cubes.
- Prepare a blender; add bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberry sherbets, frozen yogurt, and apple juice to the blender. Cover it with the lid and blend them until they are well-blended.
- Add ice cubes and blend them again until the ice is well-blended.
- Pour the banana berry jamba juice into a sherbet glass.
- The healthy drink is ready to serve and enjoy.
There are actually so many variants of banana berry juice you can try. Sure, you can also add or lessen more ingredients based on your own tastes. For the apple juice, for example, it is used because the juice is widely available around. But if you want, you can replace it with other juices like the berry blend juice.
Besides, there is also the idea of Caribbean breeze jamba juice. Instead of using main ingredients from bananas and berries, the recipe uses green vegetables like kale. Then, to make it taste sweet, tropical fruits like banana, pineapples, watermelon, and mangoes are added. Sure, you can also add berries if you want for more sweet-sour tastes.
More importantly, you should not add sugar to the juice. Although it may taste better for many people, it just adds more calories. You can just let the natural sweet taste from the fruits appear. This way, it is not only recommended for you who want to enjoy refreshing drinks from fruits but also for those who conduct a weight loss diet program. So, do you have your own recipe for banana berry jamba juice?