Trader Joe’s premade meals are favorite frozen foods for everyone. There are so many variants that are delicious and available to prepare in a fast oven, heat up microwave or oven. This easily prepared frozen food makes it perfect meals for late dinner when you don’t want to cook.
However, if you like to cook and add some mixing recipes, you can try several delicious cooking recipes for Trader Joe’s premade meals. Start from frozen vegetables into chicken tikka masala and pepperoni. You won’t get any other delicious frozen food that is affordable and high quality like this.
Chicken Gnocchi Trader Joe’s premade meals
Swap your pasta with this healthy gnocchi. The recipe will be ready for four servings and it is as fast as to prepare only in 20 minutes.
- Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Cooking oil/olive oil
- Trader Joe’s pasta sauce
- Trader Joe’s asparagus sauté
- Trader Joe’s grilled chicken breast
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a pan and cook Trader Joe’s Gnocchi until it melted or around 5 minutes.
- Add Trader Joe’s asparagus sauté for the next 3-4 minutes or at a cooking degree you like.
- Put chicken breast and sauce. Stir well all ingredients in the pan and cook until the chicken well.
Trader Joe’s Mac and Cheese with Spinach and Italian sausage
Next recipe for other delicious Trader Joe’s frozen food that mixes fresh vegetables for your kiddos.
- 2 boxes of Trader Joe’s mac and Cheese
- 3 cup of fresh baby spinach
- ½ lb Italian sausage, sliced
- Cook Trader Joe’s Macaroni and Cheese suit with direction from the package
- Prepare a large skillet with medium-high heat and cook the Italian sausage until the color-changing into brown.
- Add fresh spinach and cook until it gets wilted for the next 2 minutes.
- Heat the broiler. Mix Trader Joe’s macaroni and cheese into the skillet and stir well until it gets mixed well into spinach and sausage. Broil until the meals turning into golden or around 3 minutes.
Trader Joe’s Salad
The next recipe is for an appetizer from Trader Joe’s salad. It is tasty and easy to make.
- Trader Joe’s Quattro Formaggio Shredded cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Trader Joe’s tricolor Quinoa blend
- Trader Joe’s Bruschetta
- Pumpkin seeds
- Trader Joe’s parmesan ranch dressing
- Heat the frozen ingredients.
- Pour and stir well into a salad mixing bowl.
- Pour the salad dressing.
- Salad is ready to serve.
Get more delicious Trader Joe’s premade meals recipe for your healthy family meals.