Many people love a velveeta queso blanco recipe. It is easy and quick to make. You only need around 10 minutes to 15 minutes to make it. A velveeta queso blanco dip is an amazing appetizer. It is rich, creamy, and absolutely tasty. You can also combine it with your favorite chips. One velveeta queso blanco recipe can be for many people, up to 20 servings. So, immediately try this simple velveeta queso blanco recipe to make your crowd smile.
The ingredients you need to make a tasty velveeta queso blanco dip are:
- 2 lb of Velveeta queso blanco.
- 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- A cup of milk. You can add half more cup if necessary.
- 2 tablespoons of diced jalapenos. You can add or reduce it, depending on how good you handle spicy.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground blackpepper.
How to Cook
- First, you need to cut the Velveeta queso blanco cheese into cubes.
- Then, puree the diced green chilies with the diced jalapeno. As it is said before, you can add more or less. It depends on how spicy you want the dip to be.
- In a saucepan, put the Velveeta queso blanco cheese cubes, pureed peppers, milk, butter, cumin, and ground blackpepper. Then, melt them over medium heat. Do not forget to stir it often. If you think that the cheese dip is too thick, you can add more milk to make it thinner.
- Immediately serve the cheese dip while it is still warm.
If you serve this tasty cheese dip at a party, you can keep it warm by using a slow cooker. Set the slow cooker on the lowest setting and occasionally stir the dip. If there are any leftovers, you can store it in the fridge. Reheat it in a microwave within 30 seconds if you want to enjoy the cheese dip again. Stir it in-between the intervals. Wanna make this recipe even easier? You can just put all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl and melt them in a microwave.
You can also add other ingredients you want, for example, chopped fresh cilantro. Or, you can also opt for canned tomatoes. This simple recipe is like a blank page. You can modify it as you wish. So, are you interested to try this Velveeta queso blanco recipe?