What is the rapid rise yeast bread recipe Fleischmann’s? It refers to Fleischmann’s yeast, a brand of yeast widely marketed and sold for customers and culinary businesses in the US and Canada. The yeast is divided into various types and categories depending on the qualities and functions. Well, to make a certain type of bread or cake, you indeed need to use the rapid-rise type from Fleischmann.
The Fleischmann’s rapid rise yeast may be more common to use to make bread. However, some foods work with it also to make the result better although they may not be as sponged as the bread. One of them is Soft Pretzel. So, how to make soft pretzels using the rapid rise yeast from the brand? Here are the steps for you.
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 1 pack of Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast, use 2 tablespoons only,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- A cup of milk,
- ½ cup of water,
- 2 tablespoons of corn oil,
- 2 eggs, beat them lightly,
- Parmesan cheese, grate it.
- Prepare a large bowl. Combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, salt, and the rapid rise yeast bread recipe Fleischmann’s in it.
- Heat milk, water, and corn oil at a temperature of 120 to 130 degrees F. Pour them into the flour combination. Stir them thoroughly to form a soft dough. Wear a pair of plastic gloves and knead the dough until it feels elastic. Cover and wait for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 14 pieces. Roll each piece to form a line of 20 inches. Place them on a tray, cover, and wait it for 10 minutes at most until the dough is raised. Shape the lines into pretzels. Curve the ends of each line and make a circle. Cross them on the top and lay over the bottom part of the circle.
- Place the pretzel dough into a tray that has been layered with baking sheets. Brush the pretzel surfaces with eggs. Bake them at 350 degrees F. Take them out from the over to be brushed again with the egg. Sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Put the pretzels back in the oven for more than 15 minutes until they are cooked fairly. Remove them from the oven and baking sheets. Let them cool before soft pretzels with the rapid rise yeast brad recipe Fleischmann’s are ready to serve.