Recipes of hemp hearts keto are a lot out there. You can easily find them on the internet. In this article, I’m more than happy to share with you this pumpkin spice oatmeal recipe by using the Hemp Hearts as one of the main ingredients. This pumpkin spice hemp oatmeal is creamy and low-carb. It is also dairy-free, gluten-free, and totally easy to make. You can try this recipe for your perfect breakfast during the winter or chilly morning. If you are on a keto diet, you should not miss this easy hemp hearts keto recipe.
I recommend multiplying this recipe by 5 so that you can have it for your breakfast for the whole week. This pumpkin spice oatmeal can last for 5 days if you put it in the fridge or 3 months if you freeze it.
- ½ cup of hemp hearts keto.
- ¾ cup of unsweetened almond milk. Or, you can use cow’s milk.
- ¾ cup of water.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves nutmeg.
- 1/8 teaspoon of ginger.
- 1/8 teaspoon of allspice.
- 1/8 teaspoon of cardamom.
- 2 tablespoons of full fat coconut milk or cream.
- 1-2 tablespoons of monk fruit sweetener.
- A pinch of salt.
How to Cook
- Pour the milk and water into a pan and add salt, all spices, and monk fruit sweetener. Then, boil it. Add the hearts and reduce to a simmer. Cook it for around 35 minutes, do not forget to stir often. After 5 minutes, check for the seasoning. You probably want to add more pumpkin spices or monk fruit sweetener. The hemp hearts should be creamy and thick after 35 minutes. Add the coconut cream and mix evenly. Turn off the heat.
- Warmly serve your hemp hearts pumpkin spice oatmeal. You can serve it with chopped pecans or unsweetened coconut flakes. You can also opt for adding unsweetened cocoa powder to turn it into chocolate pumpkin spice oatmeal.
That is the recipe to make the hemp hearts pumpkin spice oatmeal. It contains 575 Kcal. You only need 35 minutes in total to make it. While preparing, it only takes you 2 minutes. This recipe is keto-approved. So, for those of you who are on a keto diet and look for delicious recipes with hemp hearts keto, you should really try this recipe.