Velveeta white queso is a type of cheese commonly used in Mexican food. It is a type of cheese that is often processed into a dip for chips and tachos. Velveeta is a great type of cheese to make dips, but you can also make dips using other cheeses.
Make Velveeta White Queso
The essential thing in making queso is the choice of cheese used. If there are differences in the cheese used, it will cause a difference in the taste and color of the final result. This recipe uses Velveeta White Cheese as the main ingredient.
To make the Velveeta White Queso recipe, you need to prepare the ingredients that you will use in making the queso dip.
- 2 pounds of diced Velveeta White Cheese
- A glass of liquid milk
- 2 ounces of diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 spoon of ground black pepper
- 3 diced Jalapeno pieces
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 pieces of ham, cut into small cubes
How to cook:
- Prepare the Velveeta White Cheese that has been cut into cubes.
- Puree the diced green chilies and jalapeno.
- Combine Velveeta white cheese, green chilies, and jalapeno mash, black pepper powder, butter, cumin, and milk to taste in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until the cheese is completely melted.
- Stir until everything is well blended
- After the cheese has completely melted, add the chopped onions and ham.
- Stir until everything is well blended.
- If the dip is still too thick and lumpy, add enough liquid milk to make it a little runny.
- If that’s enough, turn off the fire.
- You can add chili powder if you want a spicier taste.
- You can enjoy this dip immediately with a few chips and tortillas.
If you don’t want to eat it right away, you can store it in the refrigerator and heat the queso in the microwave for 30 seconds just before you enjoy it. This Velveeta white queso dip makes a great companion for either chips or tortillas.
If you can’t get Velveeta white cheese, you can use another type of cheese. However, the resulting taste and color will also be different compared to using Velveeta cheese.
Everyone can enjoy this queso recipe, even children can enjoy it. You can complement your family gathering with a few chips and tortillas complemented by the very delicious Velveeta White Queso dip.