Pellet Grill Chicken Breast is a menu that you can enjoy with your family. Grilled Chicken Breast with a soft and juicy texture is the desired result in roasting chicken breast using a pellet grill. You can combine this menu with other dishes.
Recipe for Making Pellet Grill Chicken Breast
Almost everyone likes various processed chicken meat. Chicken meat, especially chicken breast, can be processed into a variety of delicious preparations. You can try the grilled chicken breast recipe using a pellet grill.
Pellet Grill Chicken Breast is a dish that is quite easy to make. The following is a simple recipe for making Pellet Grill Chicken Breast.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 sticks of rosemary
How to Cook:
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise so that the chicken meat is not too thick. Then set it aside.
- For marination, mix 1 tablespoon of oil (you can use cooking oil, olive oil, or avocado oil) with 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 / 4 teaspoons of onion powder, and 3 sticks of rosemary.
- Spread the marinated spices mixture on the chicken breast that has been set aside evenly.
- Place the marinated chicken breast in a bowl then cover with plastic wrapping, and let the spices infuse for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken breast marination, prepare a pallet grill at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 15 minutes of marinating, grill the chicken breasts on a pellet grill.
- Grill the chicken breast for 7-10 minutes on each side.
- Cooking chicken meat should be thoroughly cooked, but still soft and juicy.
- Once cooked, rest the roasted chicken breast for 5 minutes to let the chicken breast finish the cooking process inside.
- After resting enough, Pellet Grill Chicken Breast is ready to be served.
You can serve it whole like a steak or you can cut it into pieces if you want to serve it as a side dish to other foods.
What temperature do you cook chicken breast on a pellet grill is generally around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If you want to check the level of doneness of chicken breast, you need to make sure your chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use a meat thermometer to make sure the temperature is correct. You can also apply this to cooking Pellet Grill Chicken Breast.