If you have a George Foreman grill, you should learn how to cook George Foreman chicken breast. The grill is an art so you have to know what to do to get the best out of the chicken breast. Chicken breast is considered to be plain, so some extra flavor will enrich the value of the chicken. Nobody wants a plain chicken breast. Instead, they like it juicy and rich in flavor. So, this recipe will bring flavor to the chicken breast by using lemon and garlic. Let’s see what you need to prepare and how to cook the chicken breast with lemon and garlic.
This dish is a marinated dish of George Foreman chicken breast. So you will expect to have a juicy chicken that is perfect for a barbeque. Ensure that you cook the chicken thoroughly so that you will not get sick. You also should put the whole chicken breast so that you will not get a dry chicken at the end. Here are the ingredients for you to prepare.
- ¼ cup of lemon juice. If fresh, it is about 1 piece of lemon.
- ¼ cup of Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt to taste
- 1 pound of clean chicken breasts (no skin, no bones) equal to 4 large chicken breasts
Steps to Grill the chicken:
- Whisk together the lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Taste it.
- Add the chicken breasts to marinate. Let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill by preheating it. Cook the chicken breasts on the grill for about five to six minutes. Check if it is cooked through.
- Serve it on the plates with the other side dishes that you have prepared.
You can enjoy this George Foreman grilled chicken tender with some alternative side dish. It will be good to go with a fresh salad or even grilled vegetables such as grilled paprika, grilled Brussel sprouts with honey, and grilled potatoes. Extra sauces are optionally considered this chicken grilled is already rich in flavor. This dish is suitable for children also if you have kids or little one to invite. This George Foreman chicken breast with lemon and garlic recipe will spice up your barbeque time with your loved ones.