AIP one pot meals are the right choice for those on a healing diet but don’t want to spend plenty of time cooking. AIP or Autoimmune Protocol is a diet aimed at eliminating pain, inflammation, and other disease-induced symptoms.
So, what can people consume on the AIP diet? We have compiled a list of the best easy one pot dinners for the AIP diet that can be executed in just one kitchen appliance.
Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 6 large carrots
- 1 pound of sliced celery
- 1 pound of sliced green onions
- 1 pound of diced chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp of sea salt
- Fresh thyme
- 2 quarts of chicken broth
- On the instant pot, press the “sauté” button and add virgin olive oil. When the pot is hot enough, add the diced chickens, stir it well, and sauté for about 5 minutes. Turn off the sauté function.
- Add all the vegetables, thyme, sea salt, and chicken broth.
- Close the lid. To get high pressure, press the “manual” button. Set the cooking duration to a quarter-hour. Immediately release the pressure the moment the time is up and open the lid.
- Remove the thyme and check the seasoning, add salt if it’s needed. It’s best served hot.
Herbed Balsamic Beed and Kale
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1/3 pounds of ground beef
- ¾ tsp of dried rosemary
- 8 cups of chopped kale
- ¾ tsp of salt
- ¾ tsp of dried sage
- ¾ tsp of dried thyme
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions then stir it well until 8 minutes.
- Mix the ground beef with sage, thyme, rosemary, and salt. Push the onions, add the meat, cook for 8 minutes, and flipping it once.
- Remove the stems of kale leaves and chop them. When the beef is cooked, combine it with the onions, stir it well.
- While stirring, add the balsamic vinegar.
- Add the kale, don’t stir it, put the lid on, and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir the kale, beef, and onions. Put the cover on again, cook for 2 minutes, and ready to serve.
This recipe is one of the easiest AIP one pot meals to make and 100% compliant to the AIP strict removal process.