Try to make this roasted Lipton onion soup mix potatoes. With potatoes as its main ingredients, do a magic to transform this oval shaped food into something every member of your family loves. You only need 3 ingredients to prepare it – or add more two – if you want to enhance the taste. Allocate around 45 minutes of your time to make this. This recipe will be able to cover 4-6 portions.
- 6-8 medium sized potatoes. You can also have red potatoes.
- 2 packs of Lipton Onion soup mix
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper (optional)
- Before proceeding with the ingredients, the first step to make roasted Lipton onion soup mix potatoes is to preheat your oven to 450oF, which is similar to 230oC.
- Grab the potatoes. Clean the skin with tap water thoroughly.
- With paper towels, pat and make dry of the potatoes. Make sure to dry it thoroughly too. The fact is, the drier it is, the crispier the roasted potatoes you will have.
- Cut this main ingredient into half first, then make each half quartered.
- No need to peel the potatoes’ skin off. That’s why you need to clean it well.
- Have a zip bag. Put all of the quartered potatoes inside.
- Then, add all of the remaining ingredients into the bag.
- Lock the bag. Now, shake it with occasional checking to see whether the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasonings or not.
- Feel free to add additional ingredients if needed. You can also add salt but the seasonings are already salty.
- Have your baking tray sprayed with cooking tray.
- Put all of the coated potatoes on that tray. Remember not to crowd the tray and always make sure to have only one layer of potatoes (potatoes not stacking). Otherwise, the potatoes can get mushy. You can make it into two trays or having two roasting batches.
- It’s now the time to bake your Lipton onion soup mix potatoes in the oven. Bake it for around 40-45 minutes. After the first 20 minutes, flip the potatoes to make the roasting process even for all potatoes’ sides. Sometimes you need to scrape the potatoes off the tray while flipping. In this case, use a sturdy spatula to avoid ruining the potatoes skin.
- After those minutes of waiting, take the potatoes off the oven. Serve the potatoes in your favorite plate.
You can serve the potatoes along with many dishes. Having it with pork tenderloin, grilled chicken, whatever it is – all perfect! With this easy roasted Lipton onion soup mix potatoes recipe, what else to complain?