If you’re craving for something healthy and tasty for dinner, this blackstone griddle chicken recipe is perfect choice. From this recipe, you are going to learn how to make chicken fajita. This is one of the easiest blackstone griddle chicken breast recipes, and it doesn’t take much time for preparations.
Fajita is a dish consisted of grilled meat and sliced vegetables wrapped in tortilla. You can actually cook fajita using various kinds of meat, like chicken or beef. However, this time we will try to make chicken breast fajita. Now, let’s start making the dish.
- Chicken breast
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- Lime juice
- Chili lime seasoning
- Fajita seasoning
- Taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- Red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- First, prepare a container or bag. This container or bag will be used to store the chicken breast while it is being marinated.
- Now, let’s make the marinade. Mix water, olive oil, lime juice, chili lime seasoning, fajita seasoning, and taco seasoning in the container or bag.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips then put them inside the container or bag.
- Marinate the chicken breast for at least half an hour.
- Cut red onion, red pepper, and orange pepper into quarters and then slice them into strips.
- Heat up the blackstone griddle, and then put the olive oil on it.
- Turn the heat down when the griddle is hot and perfect for cooking. Then, put the meat and marinade onto the griddle.
- Stir the meat until it is almost done.
- Put the sliced red onion, red pepper, and orange pepper into the griddle.
- Cook until the meat is cooked, and the sliced red onion, red pepper, and orange pepper become tender.
- Remove the heat from the griddle then put fajita in tortilla wrap. The fajita is ready to be served.
If you don’t have the seasoning ingredients for the marinade in blackstone griddle chicken recipe, replace them only with salt and pepper. The marinade will bring tasty flavor to the meat. The lime juice from the marinade will also make the meat more juicy and tender.
Fajita will be incomplete without toppings. There are various toppings to choose, like salsa, cheese, avocado, cilantro, and many more. You can choose whatever toppings you want for blackstone griddle chicken recipe, and there you have it: the juicy chicken strips and seared vegetables wrapped in tortilla with your favorite toppings for perfect dinner.