Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ chicken breast in oven is a dish that you can enjoy all year long. It only uses handful simple ingredients, with easy cooking steps – all you need for a busy weeknight dinner. All you need is just 30 minutes to pop the chicken inside your oven, throw several roasted vegetables, create simple pasta salad or green salad to serve together, and you’re done.
This Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ chicken breast recipe oven is one of the best formulas available out there. Not only simple and easy, it is also quick and delicious enough to enjoy by everyone, even the picky eaters. Making a baked barbecue chicken cannot be simpler than this. You just need to prepare the listed ingredients below, with some seasonings, and oven to bake the chicken in. It is guaranteed that your chicken will come out so flavorful, juicy, and tender. The barbecue sauce adds a layer to the flavor and makes it tastes like you cooked on the grill with less effort.
- 8 chicken breasts cutlets, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- 2 cups flavored broken pretzel pieces
- ½ cup onion pepper, diced
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven on 350°F.
- Mix the Dijon mustard and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce. Brush the sides of chicken breasts with the mixture and let it cool down in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Put chicken breasts on foil sheet, then top with onion, pepper, and broken pretzels. Secure the foil sheet around the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Besides using Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, you may use any barbecue sauce that you prefer. However, the Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ chicken breast in oven with the particular sauce has a thick barbecue aroma. It combines the sweetness of tomato, sourness from vinegar, and smoke that bring out the defined feeling of a barbecue sauce amongst other sauce varieties. The generic taste is rather nice – with sharp smokiness and vinegar tang. It also has distinct spiciness with burst of sweet flavor.
If there is any leftover of this dish, you can put it in zip lock or any airtight container then place it inside fridge. It can survive for five days before it needs to be thrown out. Consider to freeze the Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ chicken breast in oven if you don’t plan to eat in near period.