Well, the butternut squash soup panera recipe will be the perfect dish to warm you up this autumn. You will only need few ingredients to make this dish. Yes, butternut squash soup recipe is also quite easy to follow.
With this recipe, you can make the most of the autumn season. There is nothing better than a healthy, yummy, and dairy-free butternut squash soup panera to warm your fall night. It is flavorful, creamy, and filled with spices. Let’s check the recipe below.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 apples
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Butternut squash seeds
- First, preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Now, cut the butternut squash into half using knife then drizzle garlic powder and cinnamon on the butternut squash.
- Put the butternut squash facing up on a pan, and roast it in the oven for 30 minutes until it is lightly caramelized.
- Dice the onion and apples while the butternut squash is roasting. Pour coconut oil onto the pan then sauté the onion and apples over medium-high heat. Drizzle the curry powder on the onion and apples then cook until the onion and apples become tender and softer.
- Remove butternut squash from the oven. Combine the butternut squash, onion, and apples along with vegetable broth and almond milk then boil it in a low heat for 2 minutes.
- After boiling the mixture, pour it to a blender or food processor. Blend it until the mixture become completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the soup into bowls. Put the cinnamon and butternut squash seeds as garnish.
If you are not a huge fan of spices, it is okay to put only a pinch of curry powder on butternut squash soup panera recipe. For your information, the curry powder is quite powerful to wake your taste buds up. Therefore, if you don’t want the curry powder to overpower your dish, you can just drizzle it lightly while seasoning the butternut squash.
Well, you can enjoy this recipe with sourdough bread. Dip the piece of bread into the soup for greater enjoyment. This butternut squash soup panera recipe can also be paired with grilled cheese or pumpkin, so it will become more delicious.