Crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix can be your great food during winter. It’s perfect to enjoy during a cold weather. It is very easy to make, even a teen can do it pretty well. Moreover, the meal doesn’t need many ingredients to cook with. It is also possible to work errands while cooking with a crock pot, too.
- Beef pot roast. You can use around 4 or 5 lbs based on this crock pot roast Lipton onion soup recipe.
- Potatoes 2 pounds lbs – if you want it more, feel free to add it.
- Carrots; baby carrots are more recommended – 2 cups
- 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of Lipton onion soup mix
- 1½ cups of water
- Clean the main ingredients and the vegetables if you added them.
- For potatoes, cut it to 2-inch chunk size or any size you want. However, usually people use larger chunks.
- Put all the ingredients inside the slow cooker pot. To make it neat, you can put the beef center and line the vegetables on the side.
- Then in a bowl, combine the condensed cream of mushroom soup, Lipton onion soup mix, and also 1.5 cups of water. Mix it well and avoid having any lumps made by the dried onion soup mix.
- Next, pour that mixture into the pot. Distribute it evenly so that all parts of beef and vegetables can be covered well.
- Adding a little bit more water is OK. But don’t add too many as it may make the taste bland.
- Start cooking. Set it to 8 to 10 hours if you decide to cook it with a low heat. With a high heat, you can set it into 3 or 4 hours.
- After those long hours, open the cooker. Check the gravy. If you think it is too watery, you can thicken it up with cornstarch mix with water. Combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with just enough cold water. Then simply mix it with the gravy until it thickens.
You can add other types of vegetables for crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix. For the beef pot roast, select chuck or rump roast as they are perfect to be put in a slow cooker. This choice can also be good for oven roasting or braising. Bottom round can also be the alternative.
After the gravy feels enough thick, stop the cooking process. You can now serve the meal with or without gravy. That’s how to make crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix.