Green Goddess Cobb Salad Panera is a type of salads that so many people like. It is a perfect salad for low-carb and high-fat diets. More importantly, this does not taste like any other diet food. Panera Bread is like a paradise for salads lovers. It uses fresh veggies and well-ripened tomatoes. Panera makes flavorful salad combos that are not only distinctive, but also super tasty. All of ingredients do not have artificial flavors, colors, seasonings, or even sweeteners.
Green Goddess Cobb Salad Panera is full of healthy fat and protein with the chicken, egg, and avocado. Now, you can make this salad by yourself to keep you full and energized in running daily activities. Here is the Green Goddess Cobb Salad Panera recipe.
- Diced chicken breast
- Bacon bits
- Sliced avocado
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced hard-boiled egg
- Greens mix
- Cheddar cheese or any other low-fat cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp of minced chives
- 2 tbsp of estragon leaves
- 1 cup of yellowcress, clean it and remove the hard stems
- 1 cup of parsley
- 1 tbsp of champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of salt
- Cook the chicken breast, add some seasoning to your liking.
- Toss all the dressing ingredients in the food processor bowl; blend it for 30 up to 45 seconds. Keep mixing it until all the ingredients smooth, well-mixed, and creamy. Set aside
- Place all the greens mix into a salad bowl. To enhance its presentation, nicely arrange the chicken breast, tomato, egg, bacon, and avocado on top of it, although you have to mix it later.
- At last, topping it with cheddar cheese and salad dressing as much as you like. The remaining of the salad dressing can be stored for about a week in a sealed jar. Now, your Green Goddess Cobb Salad is ready to savor.
Every salad lover knows that Panera Bread has the best and healthiest salad to enjoy. Once you taste it, you may be asking for more. Now, you can make your own by using the same salad and dressings ingredients that you can enjoy it with your friends and relatives. The recipe above will help to make your own Green Goddess Cobb Salad Panera that’s totally worth it without having to go to Panera.