You can make mango habanero wingstop easily in less than one hour. Of course, you should prepare all ingredients and start cooking for dinner. This recipe has been the top choice when you intend to serve something special during several events or gatherings. Check the following list for ingredients and cooking instructions.
- ½ cup (60 g) flour
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lb. (455 g) chicken wing
- 1-11/2 mango
- Habanero peppers, seeded or unseeded
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Tbsps. lime juice
- ¼ cup (85 g) or more honey
- Prepare a mixing bowl. Put flour, garlic powder, pepper, chili powder, and salt. Mix them until blend completely.
- Prepare chicken wings and pat them then use a paper towel for drying.
- Preheat oven until 425ºF.
- Put them into a bowl and batter with the mixture. Make sure the entire wings have covered with flour.
- Place them on the baking sheet, and put into oven then bake for 45 minutes. Flip and continue cooking.
- Mix habanero peppers, mango, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, and paprika. Use food processor to get better mixture.
- Prepare saucepan and pour honey. Put the mango mixture and stir slowly. Keep heat at the medium level. Stir and whisk for 10 minutes until the sauce is ready.
- Get the chicken from oven and coat with the sauce. Place again into new baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. The wings are ready when the sauce is caramelized.
Mango habanero wingstop above is for two serving’s mealtime. It can be suitable for lunch or dinner; even breakfast is something you cannot resist. When you need more servings, just add more chicken wings and adjust the seasonings.
In general, this recipe has two sections, which are the chicken wing and the sauce. Firstly, you can bake the chicken and prepare the sauce. After that, mix both and continue baking for a moment. Therefore, the recipe is ready and people will like it.
Wingstop sauce might be a secret, but you can expect this one is quite close with original version. You should try the other chicken parts besides wings. With the same recipe, there is possibility to replace chicken with others, such as meat and turkey. That’s what you should know about mango habanero wingstop.