You may enjoy wingstop fry seasoning, and want to know how to make it. Some people visit food joint only for fries. As you know, it comes from the perfect deep fried cooking on potato. In general, this is not complex recipe. Making fries is something that everyone can do. The only difference is you should consider the seasonings listed at the following section.
- 2-3 (400-475g) Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil or any oil
- 1/8-1/6 teaspoon Salt, more if you need
- 1 Tablespoon Swerve Granular or any granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Wash potatoes with clean water and dry them.
- Cut them into small pieces. You have many options for this one. It can be sliced thin or stick.
- Put potatoes into a bowl then add salt and olive oil. Mix them gently to ensure all potatoes have coated oil.
- Prepare air fryer and cook them for 20 minutes. The temperature should be at 400 degree. You may take them before 20 minutes if the color is already golden brown. More cooking time will make the smooth texture on the potatoes.
- Prepare a small bowl. Mix all ingredients in the seasoning list.
- After cooking the fries is done, put them into a bowl and add seasonings. Mix and toss until everything is fully coated. You may add pepper and salt to taste.
Wingstop fry seasoning uses Russet Potatoes. It is not mandatory because you can try other kinds as long as they are capable to be the proper replacement. Make sure you clean them before cutting and slicing. Few people like potatoes without skin. This is optional, but you may remove the outer skin if necessary.
Cutting is the simplest part, but people feel confused about what size and form they should make. Potatoes can be shaped into anything. You may cut them in half, and slice them to make thin layer. As alternative, you can try the stick form. On the other hand, you may try wingstop lemon pepper fries for more variations.
This recipe uses air fryer as substitution from deep oil fry. In general, both will provide the same result. With air fryer, you can reduce the excess oil easily and make potatoes crispier. If the fries are very thin, you just need to cook them quickly before crumbling. The last step is to dip and toss them into wingstop fry seasoning.