Domino’s pizza extravaganzza hand tossed pizza has been the favorite choice when you like various toppings. In fact, you can choose toppings and add extra to make the pizza more delicious. To know how to bake it, check the following section.
- 4-5 cups all-purpose flour,
- 2 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2-3 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 2 cups warm water
- Prepare a bowl and mixer. You can use a stand mixer for alternative. Put proper hook that’s specifically for dough.
- Put flour, salt, and yeast. Add oil and warm water the mix them. Use slow speed until the dough is subtle and smooth.
- Make three or four balls from the dough then cover them with a plastic wrap.
- Keep them in the room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degree. You can add more temperature up to 500 degree.
- Take one of dough, and get rid of a wrap. Beat with hand for ten minutes. The size will twice bigger.
- Put the dough on the baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake again for 3 minutes.
- Add toppings and continue baking for 3-5 minutes, depending on what ingredients you use for toppings.
Pizza has been the top choice during any mealtime. You can order domino’s pizza extravaganzza hand tossed pizza and wait until the food is in front of you. Instead of ordering, making your own pizza seems to be the most exciting idea. In fact, pizza is the simplest recipe as long as you follow the right guideline.
In this recipe, you only need the main ingredients. The key of pizza is in the dough. On contrary, the recipe does not show you any toppings. This is interesting part because people can have their own toppings. You can put vegetables and mushroom with Italian sauce. If this is not your preference, you can have bacon and beef even seafood. This is what premium pizza domino supposed to be.
You can make the dough three days earlier even one month before cooking the pizza itself. After the mixture is ready, wrap it with a plastic and keep in room temperature for up to three days. For longer period, put them into the fridge. That’s what you should know about domino’s pizza extravaganzza hand tossed pizza.